Helpful Cancer Organizations
Many non-profit organizations offer expert support to help you deal with legal, financial and other practical challenges your cancer and the required treatments may cause. The following links introduce some of these helpful organizations:
- Caringrbidge.org – Spread the word about CaringBridge, a nonprofit organization. Our free patient websites help family and friends share information and support throughout a significant health challenge.
- Patient Advocate Foundation – Patient Advocate Foundation is a national non-profit organization that serves as an active liaison between the patient and their insurer, employer and/or creditors to resolve insurance, job discrimination, and/or debt crisis matters relative to their diagnosis through case managers and attorneys.
- Cancer Guide: Financial and Practical Aspects – CancerGuide is a cancer information page written by Steve Dunn, a fellow patient.
- Cancer Linc – LINC is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to helping people with the business side of cancer. Serving the Central Virginia community, LINC provides information, education, counseling and referral services for legal and financial assistance to individuals confronted with the overwhelming issues that arise from the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- LIVESTRONG Care Plan – This free and easy to use program provides cancer survivors with information regarding the health risks they face as a result of cancer therapies.
Disclaimer on Links to Other Sites:
Please note that some pages within this Web site, for the convenience of users, are linked to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants. Neither Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants review, control or take responsibility for the content of those Web sites.
Links from this Web site to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants do not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information or product offered through the linked sites.