During the course of your treatments, you may occasionally need special products to support you through them. Even though almost all cancer care facilities either offer or make recommendations on these products, you might find the following links helpful as well.
- The BioIntelliSense – Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform and FDA-cleared BioSticker™ on-body sensor are bringing medical grade monitoring and management to the home for scalable remote care.
- BrainTap – Lets you reach deeper meditative states without years of disciplined practice, leading to mental clarity and intuition. It enhances sleep so you can awaken feeling rejuvenated and energized. It reduces stress, worry and irritability while supporting emotional stability and mental harmony. By achieving the right mindset, you can lessen negative self-talk and self-destructive impulses and overcome bad habits, freeing you to explore an expanded self-awareness with boundless creativity. Best of all, you will experience the joy of higher states of consciousness where you attract and manifest your desires!
- Eight Sleep – From sports to arts and business, Eight Sleep is the most trusted name in high-performance sleep.
- Inside Tracker – Discover your body’s potential for a healthier, longer life.
- Girl on the Go – Whether your hair loss is caused by cancer or alopecia, you can be the same active person you were before it occurred. Let us help you remain confident in your appearance so you can be a Girl on the Go!
- Locks of Love – Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
- Look Good Feel Better – Look Good Feel Better is a non-medical, brand-neutral public service program that teaches beauty techniques to cancer patients to help them manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
- The Rapunzel Project – The Rapunzel Project is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping chemotherapy patients keep their hair during treatment.
- Chemo Cold Caps – Chemo Cold Caps provides a scalp cooling system to help reduce hair loss due to chemotherapy. It is not implied nor should it be inferred in any way that this treatment will affect or cure cancer.Hair loss prevention is not guaranteed and Individual results may vary. Combining this treatment with other established measures is recommended for the best possible outcome.As with any supplementary medicinal treatment, you should consult with your doctor before using this product.
- 1 Source For Cancer – The Cancer Resource Foundation, Inc. envisions a world where all persons impacted by the word “cancer” have access to any product or service that will enable them to reach the highest quality of life possible, regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, income or geography.
Disclaimer on Links to Other Sites:
Please note that some pages within this Web site, for the convenience of users, are linked to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants. Neither Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants review, control or take responsibility for the content of those Web sites.
Links from this Web site to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants do not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information or product offered through the linked sites.