Obesity is associated with increased risks of cancers of the esophagus, breast, endometrium, colon/rectum, kidney, pancreas, thyroid, gallbladder, and possibly other cancer types. Based on American Cancer Society’s Cancer Statistics 2012, about one-third of cancer deaths in 2012 will be related to obesity, physical inactivity, and poor nutrition. Be proactive and reduce your risk by losing the extra weight you may be carrying.
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method – Ideal Protein is an international company that manufactures and distributes products to health professionals. We are the only company in the weight loss industry that provides continuing education, development workshops and private and public lectures on weight loss, nutrition and the application of our products. This is a complete method and not just a simple product!
- Take Shape for Life – Take Shape For Life starts with making the decision to get healthy—now. Achieving a healthy weight is the first step in along the path to Optimal Health. The Take Shape For Life program offers you a free personal Health Coach who will guide you as you lose weight on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan®, by using the clinically proven, doctor-recommended, portion-controlled nutrition of Medifast Meals. Along the way, your Health Coach will share with you the Habits of Health that can help you to make the choices that will allow you take charge of your health for the long term.
- South Beach Diet – The South Beach Diet is truly a food lover’s diet. It’s about living well and loving what you eat. But it’s also practical, flexible, easy, and effective. This is how you’ll eat and live 365 days a year — and it’s the key to maintaining your new, healthy weight.
- Integrative Oncology Essentials – Anti-Cancer Lifestyle and Diet Tips
- FMTV – We saw first hand that with access to solid information you can invariably make better decisions for your health. We have since dedicated our lives to sharing this lifesaving message with another feature film Hungry For Change, books, apps, foods, websites, articles, and social media with more than 1.5 million followers around the world.
Disclaimer on Links to Other Sites:
Please note that some pages within this Web site, for the convenience of users, are linked to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants. Neither Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants review, control or take responsibility for the content of those Web sites. Links from this Web site to Web sites not managed by Hart to Heart Cancer Consultants do not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information or product offered through the linked sites.